The Dust Disperser SAG 440 has been especially developed to meet the requirements as defined by the guidelines ASHRAE 52.2 and DIN EN ISO 16890-3, DIN EN 779 for testing the performance of particulate air filters.
Due to the particular physical properties of ASHRAE test dust the instrument was adapted to this material. The dust feeder SAG 440 is particularly suited for feeding / dosing dusts containing a certain proportion of fibres and provides excellent results when producing test dust to check separation efficiencies.
- Constant and reproducible dosing rate over a wide concentration range makes it suitable for several applications
- Continuous operation
- Refillable during operation – ideal for long term tests
- Optional remote control unit for manual or computer control
- Ideal for testing the separation efficiencies of filters
- Aerosol preparation for the determination of the filter dust holding capacity according to EN779, ASHRAE 52.2
- Evaluation and calibration of dust samplers and monitors
- To generate a test aerosol a defined amount of test dust is put on the feeding belt, the dosing wheel adds a set quantity to the dust uptake nozzle from where it is forwarded pneumatically to the test duct. To avoid electrostatic effects it is possible to discharge the particles with the Bipolar Aerosol Neutralizer Unit EAN 581 from Topas.
- Type of dust: ASHRAE 52.2 test dust, Other fibre-containing dusts e.g. DMT-dust type 8
- Dosing range: 4…350 g/h
- Dosing channel (W x H): 114.5 mm x 20 mm
- Compressed air supply: 7 m³/h (5bar), max. 6 bar
- Power supply: 100…240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Size of the uptake nozzle: 1150 x 290 x 400
- Size of the Control Unit in mm: 300 x 130 x 18 5
- Weight: 33.5 kg